Congratulations! If you've stumbled upon this page, you are probably trying come&gone for the first time, or found us on the internet and are very confused. Either way, we're happy to have you here.
come&gone is the first after-sex clean up product of its kind. It is made out of a soft, sterile, medical grade sponge and will clean up all the excess fluids so you can move on with your day (or night). No more perpetually gooey feeling, dripping, or ruined sheets!
come&gone is not a form of birth control, STD/STI protection, or menstruation product.
How to open package:
- Locate the arrow on the package
- Open the package by separating the paper and plastic layers, and peeling them apart. These two layers should separate easily.
- Remove the product from the packaging by grasping the thin, plastic, handle. Do not touch the sponge.
Directions for use:
- Only use the product if there are excess fluids in vagina.
If you are feeling sensitive or sore to the touch, then use extra caution or wait until there is less sensitivity.
- Grip the handle with one hand.
4. Gently swirl and twist sponge while inserted in the vaginal canal. Note: Leaving the sponge in the vaginal canal for a prolonged period of time does not increase effectiveness. Also, you may not need to swirl, this is to be done on an as needed basis.
5. Use the handle to slowly and carefully remove the sponge from the vaginal canal. Do not leave the sponge in the vaginal canal for longer than 1 minute. Pee after removing the product. Do not re-insert the product. Dispose immediately after use. Do not re-use the product.
6. If excess fluids remain, repeat steps #1-5 with an unused product.
Reminder: Always pee after sex to avoid UTIs!
STORAGE: Store package in a cool, dry place at room temperature and avoid exposure to direct light.
WARNINGS: This product is not intended to prevent any infection, disease, or pregnancy.This product has not been evaluated by the FDA.
MATERIALS: Sterile, medical grade polyurethane sponge and polypropylene handle.